Nutritional Medicine Clinic
Why don’t diets often work?
Diets often don’t work because everyone is different and most diets focus on the “one size fits all” approach. Our nutrition experts acknowledge that you are unique and therefore require specific, tailored dietary advice to get the best possible health outcomes. It is also important to recognise, that while popular diets appear to show initial success, it is a well-documented fact that this is often short-lived with weight-regain being an issue in the longer-term. Our team makes it a priority to provide eating strategies that are effective in the long-term.
We offer nutrition and lifestyle advice aimed to:
- Stop the yo-yo dieting cycle
- Address non-hunger-driven eating behaviour
- Improve health outcomes, such as blood sugar control or cholesterol levels
- Address emotional or binge eating behaviour
- Improve your energy levels and overall levels of fitness
- Enjoy food without feeling guilty
- Improve your body image
- Advice on supplements, vitamins and eating plans
If you need help with any of the above, or if you are truly confused about how to achieve a healthy, nourishing diet for you and your family, you will benefit greatly from a consultation with one of our specialists. We are passionate about what we do and look forward to working with you to achieve your health goals.